If you do not know what problem you are solving, what is your mission… then it’s really difficult to establish tactics.
At the start of every project, there are so many wrong questions that are asked –
- Should I have a Facebook page for my brand?
- Should I focus more on Email Marketing?
- Should I indulge in Linkedin ads?
And so on…
The right questions to ask are –
- What is my ‘Why’? What is my mission?
- Who is the TG of my project?
When these questions are answered, we can think of the tactics… we can think of the platforms. Platforms are just tools; it’s the strategy where the true essence of the project lies.